Hardware & Software Specifications
Virtual Appliance is built using the following minimum hardware specifications.
- 2 Virtual CPUs, 4 GB memory, 50 GB hard disk, 1 network interface card with DHCP assigned IP address.
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS operating system (x64 platform).
- Squid proxy version 4.9 with enabled ICAP support, HTTPS decryption, listening on local network interface on port 3128.
- Web Safety ICAP web filter configured to block most inappropriate web contents and advertisements.
- Admin UI is accessible from
http://IP Address of VA/.
Please note, web filtering is very CPU and RAM intensive task so it is recommended to use a production grade CPUs (up to 32), plenty of RAM and bigger hard disk.