Administrators Guide 7.1 (Old Stable)
Copyright (c) 2010-2019 Diladele B.V. All rights reserved.
This manual was developed by Diladele B.V. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without the express written permission of Diladele B.V.
We have tried our best to keep the documentation as accurate as possible. However, this document may contain technical and typographical errors. Information in this document is subject to change without notice. Use release notes provided with product installation package for the latest additions to this documentation.
Some or all of the names mentioned in this documentation may be registered trademarks of their respective owners. Companies, names and data used in this manual are fictitious unless otherwise noted.
Web Safety ICAP web filter for Squid proxy was developed by Diladele B.V. For more information on this product and other products produced by Diladele B.V. please see our website at https://www.diladele.com or contact us using email at email@example.com. Use firstname.lastname@example.org to get technical support for our products. Your questions, comments or suggestions considering this documentation are welcomed at email@example.com.
Table Of Contents
- How it Works
- Key Features
- Installation and Removal
- HTTPS Filtering
- Proxy Authentication
- Integration with Microsoft Active Directory
- Assumptions and prerequisites
- Step 1. Configure IP address and DNS settings
- Step 2. Syncronize time
- Step 3. Create User for Kerberos and LDAP authentication
- Step 4. Link to Active Directory domain
- Step 5. Configure Kerberos authentication on Squid
- Step 6. Enable NTLM authentication on Squid
- Step 7. Enable Basic LDAP authentication on Squid
- Generated Configuration Files
- Squid Configuration with Proxy Authentication
- How to Check Proxy Authentication on Squid
- LDAP groups as Members in Web Filter Policies
- Troubleshooting Squid Active Directory Integration
- Additional Active Directory Topics
- Web Filtering
- Anti Virus on Proxy
- Admin UI
- Virtual Appliance
- Other System Tasks
- Traffic Monitoring
- License Agreement
- Open Source Licenses