Early Adopters Community
Are You Admin, DevOps, Software Developer or Student of Computer Science? Registered on GitHub? Join our Early Adopters Community!
- All members of the early adopters community get access to new alpha and beta versions of the product when these become available. This lets you influence the development and get quick response to desired functionality and new features.
- Every member of early adopters community gets a free home license (3 devices) for development and testing purposes. Write a blog, make YouTube video or post a message at your favorite forum telling about our solution. Spread the word!
How to Join?
- Subscribe to Mailing List. In order to join the community please subscribe to Early Adopters Community mailing list hosted at MailChimp. We will frequently use this mailing list for notifications of new builds ready for download.
- Star Our GitHub Repository. Our issue tracker is hosted at GitHub. Thus you would need to have a GitHub account to be able to report issues and bugs. Star our GitHub repository to indicate your support of the project.
- Download and Start Filtering. Click on the link in the welcome e-mail and download the latest build of the application. Upload your license key and start filtering. Use your GitHub account to report issues and bugs of the product at our issue tracker.
Thanks to all of you for making this possible!