Raspbian 9 (Stretch) on Raspberry PI 2+ (ARM)
Support for Raspbian 9 operating system is experimental only and it is not generally recommended for mission critical production environments. Please use this system in non critical deployments, labs and experiments only. For mission critical production deployments it is recommended to use Ubuntu 18 LTS x86_64.
- Step 1: Preinstallation Requirements
- Step 2: Update the System
- Step 3: Install Apache and Django
- Step 4: Install Build Tools
- Step 5: Recompile Squid to Support HTTPS/SSL Filtering
- Step 6: Install Compiled Squid
- Step 7: Install Web Safety ICAP Web Filter
- Step 8: Install ClamAV eCAP Adapter
- Step 9: Integrate Squid and Web Safety ICAP
- Final Squid Conf
- Configure Current Time Zone
- Removal of Web Safety
All scripts mentioned in this article can be downloaded from our GitHub repository. Just download it and run scripts in scripts.debian9 subfolder one-by-one as specified in the next steps.