Debian 9 x86_64
If possible, consider using pre-configured web filtering virtual appliance for VMware vSphere/ESXi or Microsoft Hyper-V from our site. Same appliance can also be easily deployed in Microsoft Azure if needed.
Support for Debian 9 operating system is experimental only and it is not generally recommended for mission critical production environments. Please use this system in non critical deployments, labs and experiments only. For mission critical production deployments it is recommended to use Ubuntu 16 LTS x86_64.
- Step 1: Update the System
- Step 2: Install Apache and Django
- Step 3: Install Build Tools
- Step 4: Recompile Squid to Support HTTPS/SSL Filtering
- Step 5: Install Compiled Squid
- Step 6: Install Web Safety ICAP Web Filter
- Step 7: Install ClamAV eCAP Adapter
- Step 8: Integrate Squid and Web Safety ICAP
- Final Squid Conf
- Configure Current Time Zone
- Removal of Web Safety