Ubuntu 16 LTS x86_64
It is easier to use fully configured web filtering virtual appliance for VMware vSphere/ESXi from our site.
It is recommended to use Ubuntu 16 in all production environments. All new versions of Web Safety are being developed on this operating system. Functionality and acceptance tests running in our testing lab are mostly based on Web Safety deployed on Ubuntu 16. Preconfigured Web Safety virtual appliance is also based on it.
- Step 1: Update the System
- Step 2: Install Apache and Django
- Step 3: Install Squid with HTTPS/SSL Decryption and Filtering
- Step 4: Install Web Safety ICAP Web Filter
- Step 5: Install ClamAV eCAP Adapter
- Step 6: Integrate Squid and Web Safety
- Final Squid Conf
- Configure Current Time Zone
- Removal of Web Safety