Ubuntu 16 LTS x86_64
It is recommended to use Ubuntu 16 in all production environments. All new versions of Web Safety are being developed on this operating system. Functionality and acceptance tests running in our testing lab are mostly based on Web Safety deployed on Ubuntu 16. Preconfigured Web Safety virtual appliance is also based on it.
- Step 1: Update the System
- Step 2: Install Apache and Django
- Step 3: Install Squid with HTTPS/SSL Decryption and Filtering
- Step 4: Install Web Safety ICAP Web Filter
- Step 5: Install ClamAV eCAP Adapter
- Step 6: Integrate Squid and Web Safety
- Final Squid Conf
- Configure Current Time Zone
- Removal of Web Safety
All scripts mentioned in this article can be downloaded from our GitHub repository.