Debian 9 x86_64
It is easier to use fully configured web filtering virtual appliance for VMware vSphere/ESXi from our site.
Support for Debian 9 operating system is experimental only and it is not generally recommended for mission critical production environments. Please use this system in non critical deployments, labs and experiments only. For mission critical production deployments it is recommended to use Ubuntu 16 LTS x86_64.
- Step 1: Update the System
- Step 2: Install Apache and Django
- Step 3: Install Build Tools
- Step 4: Recompile Squid to Support HTTPS/SSL Filtering
- Step 5: Install Compiled Squid
- Step 6: Install Web Safety ICAP Web Filter
- Step 7: Install ClamAV eCAP Adapter
- Step 8: Integrate Squid and Web Safety ICAP
- Final Squid Conf
- Configure Current Time Zone
- Removal of Web Safety