Ubuntu 16 LTS x86_64
It is easier to use web filtering virtual appliance for VMware vSphere/ESXi from our site.
The following steps show how to install Squid proxy capable of HTTPS filtering and SSL inspection in Ubuntu 16.04 LTS. It is recommended to use Ubuntu 16.04 LTS x86_64 in production environment.
- Step 1: Update the System
- Step 2: Install Apache and Django
- Step 3: Install Squid with HTTPS/SSL Decryption and Filtering
- Step 4: Install Web Safety ICAP Web Filter
- Step 5: Install ClamAV eCAP Adapter
- Step 6: Integrate Squid and Web Safety
- Final Squid Conf
- Configure Current Time Zone
- Removal of Web Safety