Debian 8 x86_64
It is easier to use web filtering virtual appliance for VMware vSphere/ESXi from our site.
The following steps show how to install Squid proxy capable of HTTPS filtering and SSL inspection in Debian 8 (Jessy). Please note installation package for Debian 8 is experimental and is not recommended for production use. Please use either Ubuntu 16 LTS x86_64 or CentOS 7 x86_64 in production.
- Step 1: Update the System
- Step 2: Install Apache and Django
- Step 3: Install Build Tools
- Step 4: Recompile Squid to Support HTTPS/SSL Filtering
- Step 5: Install Compiled Squid
- Step 6: Install Web Safety ICAP Web Filter
- Step 7: Integrate Squid and Web Safety ICAP
- Final Squid Conf
- Configure Current Time Zone
- Removal of Web Safety