Administrator’s Guide 4.5 (Archived)
Copyright (c) 2010-2016 Diladele B.V. All rights reserved.
This manual was developed by Diladele B.V. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without the express written permission of Diladele B.V.
We have tried our best to keep the documentation as accurate as possible. However, this document may contain technical and typographical errors. Information in this document is subject to change without notice. Use release notes provided with product installation package for the latest additions to this documentation.
Some or all of the names mentioned in this documentation may be registered trademarks of their respective owners. Companies, names and data used in this manual are fictitious unless otherwise noted.
Diladele Web Safety for Squid Proxy Server was developed by Diladele B.V. For more information on this product and other products produced by Diladele B.V. please see our website at http://www.diladele.com, http://www.quintolabs.com or contact us using email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Use email@example.com to get technical support for our products. Your questions, comments or suggestions considering this documentation are welcomed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Table Of Contents
- Key Features
- Installation and Removal
- Upgrading from Previous Versions
- HTTPS Filtering
- Integration with Microsoft Active Directory
- Assumptions and Prerequisites
- Step 1. Install and configure OS
- Step 2. Install prerequisites for Kerberos Authentication
- Step 3. Install prerequisites for Basic Authentication
- Step 4. Enable Authentication On Squid
- Step 5. Configure LDAP groups
- Step 6. Final Squid Configuration file
- Troubleshooting Squid Active Directory Integration and LDAP Search Groups
- Web Filter
- Web UI
- Virtual Appliance
- System Configuration
- Traffic Monitoring
- License Agreement
- Open Source Licenses