Administrator’s Guide 4.2 (Archived)
This administrator guide is now obsolete. Please take a look at latest stable administrator’s guide at Web Safety - ICAP Web Filter for Squid.
Copyright (c) 2010-2015 Diladele B.V. All rights reserved.
This manual was developed by Diladele B.V. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without the express written permission of Diladele B.V.
We have tried our best to keep the documentation as accurate as possible. However, this document may contain technical and typographical errors. Information in this document is subject to change without notice. Use release notes provided with product installation package for the latest additions to this documentation.
Some or all of the names mentioned in this documentation may be registered trademarks of their respective owners. Companies, names and data used in this manual are fictitious unless otherwise noted.
Diladele Web Safety for Squid Proxy Server was developed by Diladele B.V. For more information on this product and other products produced by Diladele B.V. please see our website at http://www.diladele.com, http://www.quintolabs.com or contact us using email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Use email@example.com to get technical support for our products. Your questions, comments or suggestions considering this documentation are welcomed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Table Of Contents
- Key Features
- Installation and Removal
- Upgrading from Previous Versions
- HTTPS Filtering
- System Configuration
- Web Filtering Policies
- Web UI of Diladele Web Safety
- Automating Web Filtering Policies
- Configuration Files, Doing Settings Backups
- Policies and Members
- Exceptions and Safe Listing
- Blocking Web Advertisements
- Blocking Inappropriate Web Sites (URL Categorization)
- Protecting Online Privacy
- Blocking Web Pages with Adult Content
- Blocking Inappropriate Downloads (MP3, Video, ISO Images)
- Customizing Blocked HTML Template Page
- Traffic Monitoring
- License Agreement